Mathematical Reasoning of Treatment Principle Based on “Yin Yang Wu Xing” Theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine
By using mathematical reasoning, this paper demonstrates the treatment principle: “Virtual disease is to fill his mother but real disease is to rush down his son” and “Strong inhibition of the same time, support the weak” based on “Yin Yang Wu Xing” Theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). We defined two kinds of opposite relations and one kind of equivalence relation, introduced the concept of steady multilateral systems with two non-compatibility relations, and discussed its energy properties. Later based on the treatment of TCM and treated the healthy body as a steady multilateral system, it has been proved that the treatment principle is true. The kernel of this paper is the existence and reasoning of the non-compatibility relations in steady multilateral systems, and it accords with the oriental thinking model.
Copyright © 2011 Published by Scientific Research. All rights reserved.
1. Main Differences between Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
2. Basic Concept of Steady Multilateral Systems
1. Equivalence Relations
2. Two Kinds of Opposite Relations
3. Genetic Reasoning
4. Multilateral Systems
5. Steady Multilateral Systems
3. Relationship Analysis of Steady Multilateral Systems
1. Energy of a Multilateral System
2. Intervention Rule of a Multilateral System
3. Self-Protection Rule of a Multilateral System
4. Mathematical Reasoning of Treatment Principle by Using the Neighboring Relations of Steady Multilateral Systems
5. Mathematical Reasoning of Treatment Principle by Using the Alternate Relations of Steady Multilateral Systems
4. Rationality of Treatment Principle of Traditional Chinese Medicine and “Yin Yang Wu Xing” Theory
1. Traditional Chinese Medicine and “Yin Yang Wu Xing” Theory
2. Treatment Principle if Only One Organ of the Human Body System Falls Ill
3. Treatment Principle if Two Organs with the Loving Relation of the Human Body System Encounter Sick
4. Treatment Principle if Two Organs with the Killing Relation of the Human Body System Encounter Sick
Join our member to get full-text article! Join Free!
Share this Post: